Photos for ID cards must comply with the following stipulations. The photo should look like a passport or driver's license photo.
The image must be clear and properly aligned. Images that are blurry, misaligned, or otherwise illegible will be rejected.
- The image must not contain any other people or objects.
- The image must only include the head and shoulders of the subject. Larger images will be cropped.
- The subject must not wear hats, hoodies, sunglasses, or other coverings, unless it is medically necessary.
- The background must be plain or have a muted pattern or color.
- The image must use natural coloring. Filters and other effects are not allowed.
- The image must not contain any text. This includes lettering on clothing.
Submit an ID photo
- Send a valid image to OSD (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Include the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Employee or Student ID number
- A scanned copy of a driver's license or another government-issued ID
- Allow 2-3 business days for processing.