If you are unable to Find an Answer, you can Ask a Question for live support.
Support teams have varying hours. Please be patient as your ticket may arrive outside their normal business hours. Below are the primary hours and closure dates:
M-F, 8:30am - 4:30pm EST, CSU holidays, and other unexpected reasons.
- Post your Question in the correct category.
- Choose a short, but descriptive title.
Titles like “I need help” or “Please come help me” say nothing.
- Describe the issue, error, or bug as well as you can.
- Provide applicable information. For instance:
- Your system (e.g. Windows)
- Your device (e.g. Dell Inspiron Laptop)
- The app or service that is not functioning
- Whether you are on campus or not
- An image of the issue
- Only one related need/issue or support team per ticket
- Only submit tickets for yourself. Others MUST submit their own tickets.
- Email and phone call Questions are accepted. FYI our phone system will turn your call into a email ticket
- Include a relevant summary in the subject and a detailed description of the Question to expedite the ticket.
- Include the CSU Tag# if relevant, a phone number, and the preferred contact times if we deem it necessary to call you.
Find Answers on your own
Please visit Find an Answer to check for a solution to your Question.